Team Captain Registration
The Team Captain creates a team for their company and recruits team members to run the ADP Corporate 5K presented by Bon Secours In Motion. After the team is created, the Team Captain will receive materials to recruit runners, a training plan for the team, and more!
The Team Captain will finalize their team’s registration; receive and distribute race day materials to their team members; and plan on-site hospitality for the team (if the company chooses to add on these options). The Team Captain is also responsible for submitting rosters for team divisions (All Male, All Female, Mixed) to be used in scoring on race day.
- We will have race day registration if the event does not sell out.
- Entry fees are non-refundable: this includes event cancellation, delay or change.
- Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
- You must submit payment for all of your race entry packets by the payment deadline.
- $10 transfer fee beginning June 6.
MANAGE MY COMPANY TEAM
If you are a Team Captain that has already created a team, you can log in to manage your team and purchase additional items for you team (ex. tent, catering, keg).
**Is your company looking for some extra motivation, a training plan or just a good pep talk about how to prepare for the event? Jerry Frostick, Race Director and owner of J&A Racing would love to come speak to your company or hold a seminar at your office for your employees. Please call 757-412-1056 for more details.